A SOLUTION FOR
SPECIALIZED TECHNICAL DEPARTMENTS
- Industrial, technical, decorative, outdoor, street, and emergency lighting.
- LED Lighting.
- Undertaking of studies and custom projects.
- Industrial automation, variable speed drive, and detection.
- Control and regulation systems.
- Motor control and monitoring.
- Design of electrical boards for distribution and automation.
- KNX and RF Projects.
PLUMBING AND CLIMATE CONTROL
Studies for the following installations:
- Industrial, semi-industrial, and domestic air conditioning.
- Underfloor heating.
- Solar thermal energy.
- Water treatment.
- Terrestrial and satellite TV antennas.
- Door phone systems and video door phone systems.
- Access control.
- Sound systems and public address systems.
- Intrusion and fire alarms.
- MES technologies implementation
- Study and analysis of new systems or improvement of those existing
- Upgrades and migrations
- Programming of control equipments and end user interfaces
- Design and assembly of control panels
- Implementation, monitoring and training
VOICE AND DATA
- Uninterpretable power supply systems.
- Racks and accessories.
- Structured cabling: UTP, FTP, and Optical Fiber.
- Complete CPD solutions: studies tailored to needs.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a family business which was founded in 1976 and which, throughout the years, has adapted its business plan to market needs while upholding the founding values that define our company: commitment and responsibility in terms of results – and in terms of employees, clients, and providers.
Our profile, made up of several specialties, along with the quality of our human team, is the main advantage for our competitiveness in the industrial, tertiary, and domestic sectors, offering these markets a range of products and services which meet all possible client needs.
Prodelec is now rounding off its value offer setting up an industrial automation department to provide the industrial market with specialized services, and with the foundation in 2015 of Technologie Électrique (Prodelec Maroc), a company based in Tangier as our first step towards internationalization.
POINTS OF SALE
ITEM NUMBERS IN STOCK
TO EVOLVE IS TO ADD AND TO ADD IS TO GROW
Prodelec Maroc was born out of the desire to develop the company’s traditional business in an expanding market like the Moroccan one. We designed a specific selection of items in stock to cover the needs of the local market, said design being based on three strategic product families: cable, cable laying, and cable setting (metal trays, PVC channels, accessories). We work together with the major brands of the market to complete all types of installations.
GUARANTEE OF COMPETITIVENESS AND LEADERSHIP
Electroclub is the leading Electrical Material Distribution Group on the national market, covering almost the whole of said market through its 50 associated companies. Electroclub provides its Associates with a competitive business model while also allowing them to keep their independence and their ability to adapt to the local market by providing its members with the advantages of pre-set protocols in terms of training, management, and project development.
On an international level, Electroclub is part of Imelco, a leading Business Group on a worldwide level which is made up of 14 Independent Distributors and has a presence in 23 countries. Imelco allows us to see firsthand the practices and trends that are paving the way on international markets – something which helps us to maintain our status leaders on the national level.
La Asociación Nacional de Almacenistas Distribuidores de Material Eléctrico ADIME es una Asociación profesional integrada por empresas dedicadas al Almacenaje y Distribución de Material Eléctrico. ADIME tiene como principales objetivos la asistencia, coordinación, representación, gestión y defensa de los intereses legítimos de las Empresas que la integran, así como el impulso de servicios y proyectos que favorezcan el desarrollo y la competitividad de sus Asociados. Actualmente, ADIME engloba a cerca de un centenar de empresas, con alrededor de 800 puntos de venta repartidos por todo el territorio.
(+34) 935 707 254
(+34) 935 706 848
(+34) 935 707 292
MOLLET CENTRLA OFFICE
Octavi Lecante 8-10 (Polígono Can Magarola)
08100 Mollet del Vallés
Carretera Funes calle A, 2
(Pol. El Campillo) 31340 Marcilla – Navarra